Head of the
Dr. Sivakumar Nuvvula, M.D.S., F.I.C.D.
Field of Interest:
Prevention Oriented Pediatric Oral Health Care; Child Psychology and Behavior Guidance in
Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry or Pediatric Dentistry focuses on the comprehensive
oral health care of the child as a whole. It emphasizes on preventive dental needs of the
children promoting awareness among the public especially, parents and children by conducting
various dental health awareness (Education) programmes and School health programs.
- Play area with a variety of toys and small chairs for the kids; Television with a DVD
player and cartoon films on VCDs or DVDs
- Colorful décor of the walls with cartoon characters will give good ambience as the
hospital environment plays a major role in child's behavior in Pediatric dentistry.
- Conscious sedation facility to perform dental procedures under sedation and general
anesthesia for children who are too young to cooperate for dental procedures and
mentally and physically challenged children.
- Contemporary equipment and Clinical Materials for use by the graduate and postgraduate
students as well as the faculty for effective and efficient management of Oro-dental
problems of Children. E.g. Apex locators with pulp testers, Radiovisiography (RVG),
Advanced Materials for Preventive and Therapeutic Oral health care of Children.
- Main Operation theatres are available at the Narayana General and Super specialty
Hospitals for performing lengthy dental procedures in Behavior problem Children and
Children with Special Health Care Needs.
|Dr. Sivakumar Nuvvula
||Professor & Head
|Dr. S.V.S.G. Nirmala
|Dr. Kamatham Rekhalakshmi
|Dr. A.V. Karthik
| Dr .Krishna Chaithanya G
| Dr. Sai Priya Pala
|Dr. K. Venkata sai kiran
|Dr. Kondra Niveditha
|Dr. Kosuru Vamseedhar